Thursday, May 19, 2011

15mm Collection

Here is some of my painted 15mm sci-fi miniatures collection:




Critical Mass Games  (these are some of my favorite)


Critical Mass Games


Ground Zero Games


Ground Zero Games


Ground Zero Games


Khurasan Miniatures and Critical Mass Games


Khurasan Miniatures and Critical Mass Games


Khurasan Miniatures



Khurasan Miniatures






The following ones turned out a little fuzzy... sorry! I'll try and re-shot them later.



Ground Zero Games modular shacks and barrels, 15mm.co.uk car and speeder



Khurasan Miniatures and Critical Mass Games


Khurasan Miniatures and Ground Zero Games




Ground Zero Games and Mechwarrior Clix



12 comments:

  1. Hi Mr Harold, very nice, your very handy with a paint brush, those CGM walkers are pretty cool aren't they, and good use of the Mechwarrior.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah, the walkers are very cool, I think i'm going to use them as battlesuits... I have a couple more on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great!

    Which rules do you use?

    Subscribed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!

    I (will, when I get a game in) use AE Bounty and 5150 Star Army...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mr Harold, I've already commented on this post, but these figs are so good it deserves more praise, just awesome mate, all of the figs in this post are on my to get list, for a mixed race army, fighting for survival against my "destroy all natural life" AI Berserker army. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Only just found these pictures, and all I can say is ' fantastic!' So nice to find a well painted and diverse collection to drool over! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I was looking for inspiration for painting my shanty buildings and found your blog. Could you please share the colours that you used to paint the GZG shacks? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Xols... I use Games Workshop colors...I used a dark grey color, then I washed it with Devlan Mud, then highlighted it with a lighter grey... real quick and easy. I then used a brown paint watered down quite a bit to do the stains coming down from the corners...

      Delete
  8. Which line are the first GZG infantry from?

    Thanks.

    e

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The spacesuit guys are in the Civilians, Colonists, Cops, etc line:

      http://shop.groundzerogames.net/index.php?_a=viewCat&catId=69

      Delete
    2. Thanks. They'll go on my list.
      Now to find the tangible versions of your own stuff.

      e

      Delete

We welcome any comments or suggestions!